The new academic year has begun and we’re all geared up for a batch filled with eager and enthusiastic students. We have selected topics which form the tenets of English Language and Literature. Based on our extensive experience, the workshops have been carefully curated to focus on topics that require much more time than the academic year allows. This helps to build a strong foundation and allow scope for a deeper understanding of the topics on hand.
This workshop will provide guidance in Writing Literature Essays. The texts from the syllabus must be analyzed and studied thoroughly in order to write essay-type answers on them. Join this workshop to understand how to write essay-type answers in your literature paper.
How will this benefit you?
- Learn how to Interpret exam questions
- Learn how to brainstorm, plan and structure essays to present a discussion or reasoned argument.
- Learn relevant skills and techniques to answer specific question types.
- Answer questions correctly.
- Practice with mock exams and perfect yourself.
- Practice unique question types, marked with detailed feedback.
- Students appearing for the Unseen Prose component in their Literature exam.
Start Time in SGT11:00am
End Time in SGT12:30pm