With only 4 weeks to go before the start of IGCSE exams, we are utilizing the Easter break to conduct workshops aimed at getting you exam-ready, with thorough practice and proven tips. This workshop will prepare you specifically for the 0475/0408 Literature set-text, Nineteen Eighty Four.
How will this benefit you?
- Using our unique Literary Tool you will
- Get a clear understanding of the text – its themes, plot, characterization and other literary elements, to create effective mind maps
- Unique question-specific strategies for both general essays and extract-based essays
- Master ability to write literature essays through intensive timed tests and personalized feedback
- Grade 10 students looking to revise & practice key topics before the start of the exams. Grades 7 to 9 can also attend, in order to strengthen their foundations in English Literature.
Start Time in SGT10:00am
End Time in SGT12:00pm
Cost/ HourSGD 70