The new academic year has begun and we’re all geared up for a batch filled with eager and enthusiastic students. We have selected topics which form the tenets of English Language and Literature. Based on our extensive experience, the workshops have been carefully curated to focus on topics that require much more time than the academic year allows. This helps to build a strong foundation and allow scope for a deeper understanding of the topics on hand.
Comic strips and graphic texts are appealing to a younger age group – mostly because of its colourful, vivid images that are used to portray the scene, actions, and emotions. The change in font size expresses the tone, the change in colour brings out the emotion, and so on. This workshop will help you gain a better sense of how a comic strip functions. Join now to learn to analyze this component of your paper.
How will this benefit you?
- Learn how to identify important points of a text and summarize
- Organize ideas and opinions in a logical sequence
- Study, understand, and analyse drama and its effect
- Learn unique question-specific strategies
- Practice exam questions and be given thorough feedback
- Achieve excellent grades!
- IB students who wish to seek guidance and practice in their IB Exams.
Start Time in SGT5:30pm
End Time in SGT7:00pm