The new academic year has begun and we’re all geared up for a batch filled with eager and enthusiastic students. We have selected topics which form the tenets of English Language and Literature. Based on our extensive experience, the workshops have been carefully curated to focus on topics that require much more time than the academic year allows. This helps to build a strong foundation and allow scope for a deeper understanding of the topics on hand.
How does the author explore gender disparity in his novel? What does this poem mean and what is the poet trying to convey through their work? Is Shakespeare still relevant in today’s world?
Questions like these and many more are easier to answer when you’ve made notes on the text. Join this workshop to learn how to make literature notes, so you can prepare yourself for various question types with much ease.
How will this benefit you?
- Learn how to identify important points of a text and summarize
- Organize ideas and opinions in a logical sequence
- Study, understand, and analyse drama and its effect
- Learn unique question-specific strategies
- Practice exam questions and be given thorough feedback
- Achieve excellent grades!
- IB students who wish to seek guidance and practice in their IB Exams.
Start Time in SGT5:30pm
End Time in SGT7:00pm