The new academic year has begun and we’re all geared up for a batch filled with eager and enthusiastic students. We have selected topics which form the tenets of English Language and Literature. Based on our extensive experience, the workshops have been carefully curated to focus on topics that require much more time than the academic year allows. This helps to build a strong foundation and allow scope for a deeper understanding of the topics on hand.
Essay writing requires a good amount of reading and tons of practice! And don’t forget the structure, imagination and creativity that form the backbone of an essay. This workshop will guide you through writing an IB Essay that will steer you through the Language as well as Literature papers.
How will this benefit you?
- Organize ideas and opinions in a logical sequence
- Make use of techniques and devices to write a creative essay
- Learn unique question-specific strategies
- Practice exam questions and be given thorough feedback
- Achieve excellent grades!
- IB students who wish to seek guidance and practice in their IB Exams.
Start Time in SGT11:00am
End Time in SGT12:30pm