The new academic year has begun and we’re all geared up for a batch filled with eager and enthusiastic students. We have selected topics which form the tenets of English Language and Literature. Based on our extensive experience, the workshops have been carefully curated to focus on topics that require much more time than the academic year allows. This helps to build a strong foundation and allow scope for a deeper understanding of the topics on hand.
The Internal Oral Assessment is supported by an extract from one non-literary text and one from a literary work. In this assessment, students shall offer a prepared response of 10 minutes, followed by a 5-minute question round by the teacher, with the help of a prompt.
This workshop will help you in formulating the correct response, and you shall prepare for possible questions that will be asked by the teacher.
How will this benefit you?
- Learn how to identify important points of a text and summarize
- Organize ideas and opinions in a logical sequence
- Learn to answer orally in a crisp and sound tone
- Learn to answer questions with the help of prompts
- Learn unique question-specific strategies
- Practice exam questions and be given thorough feedback
- Achieve excellent grades!
- IB students who wish to seek guidance and practice in their IB Exams.
Start Time in SGT5:30pm
End Time in SGT7:30pm