What happens when love turns into possession, overturned by insecurity and jealousy? This tragedy by William Shakespeare explores the relationship between man and wife – where Othello is a Moorish general who marries beautiful and fair-skinned Desdemona, and the misunderstandings between them due to a third person’s thirst for vengeance.
This workshop will help you understand the beautiful language of Shakespeare and the various themes and analyses of the play. After which, you will practice and learn to answer essay-type questions in the paper.
How will this benefit you?
- Understand themes, characters, setting, and writer’s craft of the texts.
- Make literature notes and mind maps.
- Learn relevant skills and techniques to answer specific question types.
- Answer questions correctly.
- Practice with mock exams and perfect yourself.
- Practice unique question types, marked with detailed feedback.
- Students appearing for the IGCSE Literature paper.
Start Time in SGT10:00am
End Time in SGT12:00pm
Cost/ HourSGD 70