Extended Response to Reading is the last module of Paper 1 for the 0500 paper. This section aims to test your understanding of the text, and how well you can reproduce it with your own personal writing skills and build on it. You can join this workshop to learn how to do exactly that – analyze, evaluate, and develop facts and opinions with the help of the text.
This is the second session of the series of 2 sessions for Extended Response to Reading.
How will this benefit you?
- Learn how to identify important points of a text and ideate on them
- Organize ideas and opinions in a logical sequence
- Learn unique question-specific strategies
- Practice exam questions and be given thorough feedback
- Achieve excellent grades!
- Students between grades 8-10 who wish to improve their writing skills and earn maximum marks in the Extended Response to Reading component.
Start Time in SGT5:30pm
End Time in SGT7:30pm
Cost/ HourSGD 70