Knowing what to write without any additional information can be quite a daunting task. But this is your space to express your own thoughts and opinions without being limited to additional text. This session will help you tap on your creativity and articulate thoughts and ideas in a logical sequence.
With practice and feedback, we’ll help you improve on your writing skills and grammar.
This is the first of a series of two workshops for this component.
How will this benefit you?
- Learn how to articulate thoughts and express yourself
- Organize ideas and opinions in a logical sequence
- Learn unique question-specific strategies
- Use a range of vocabulary and proper sentence structure
- Practice exam questions and be given thorough feedback
- Achieve excellent grades!
- Students between grades 8-10 who want to improve their writing skills for the Descriptive Composition component of Paper 2.
Start Time in SGT9:00am
End Time in SGT11:00am
Cost/ HourSGD 70