With three weeks to go before the IGCSE Literature exam, we are conducting this workshop to help you revise key concepts and practice writing both general and extract-based essay questions for the 0408 Literature set-text, Oedipus. In addition, we will teach you proven exam tips and time management strategies as well!
How will this benefit you?
- You will gain a clear understanding of Sophocles’ timeless play – its themes, plot, characterization and other literary elements
- Unique question-specific strategies for both general and extract-based essays
- We will teach and guide you through exam papers and questions
- You will master the ability to write literature essays through intensive timed tests
- Have all of your In-class tests marked with detailed, personalized feedback, so you can improve with each test.
- Grade 10 students looking to revise & practice key topics before the start of the exams.
Start Time in SGT5:30pm
End Time in SGT7:30pm
Cost/ HourSGD 70