We are making the most of the two weeks prior to the start of the IGCSE exams by conducting intense pre-exam teaching sessions aimed at getting you exam-ready, with detailed feedback and proven tips. This workshop will prepare you specifically for Unseen Poetry and Prose, a component of 0408 Paper 2 & 0475 Paper 4.
How will this benefit you?
- Exam techniques practiced through extensive question practice and timed tests
- Guided practice of a wide range of exam papers
- Revision of literary devices, themes and writers techniques
- Write a critical commentary on a prose/poetry extract, to demonstrate an appreciation of the text
- Have all of your In-class tests marked with detailed, personalized feedback, so you can improve with each test.
- Grade 10 students looking to revise & practice writing a commentary on prose and poetry before the start of the exams.
Start Time in SGT5:30pm
End Time in SGT7:30pm
Cost/ HourSGD 70