This workshop has been designed keeping in mind the Chinese New Year break for students who are studying IGCSE English Literature (0475) and World Literature 0408). In this 120-minute workshop, we will deep dive into the technique of writing Extract-based Literature Essays for set drama, poetry and prose texts.
How will this benefit you?
Using our unique planning and mind-map templates you will
- Learn how to Interpret exam questions
- Learn how to brainstorm, plan and structure essays to present a discussion or reasoned argument
- Learn unique question-specific strategies
- Be guided through a bank of practice questions
- Master the technique of writing personalised, well supported Literature Essays
- Achieve excellent grades!
- Grade 8 to 10 students who need to learn, revise or better understand the topic and prepare for IGCSE exams.
Start Time in SGT10:00am
End Time in SGT12:00pm
Cost/ HourSGD 70