This workshop has been designed keeping in mind the Chinese New Year break for students who are studying IGCSE English Literature (0475) and World Literature 0408). In this 120-minute workshop, we will deep dive into the technique of writing General Literature Essays for set drama, poetry and prose texts.
How will this benefit you?
Using our unique planning and mind-map templates you will
- Learn how to Interpret exam questions
- Learn how to brainstorm, plan and structure essays to present a discussion or reasoned argument
- Learn unique question-specific strategies
- Be guided through a bank of practice questions
- Master the technique of writing personalised well supported Literature Essays
- Practice exam questions and receive detailed feedback
- Achieve excellent grades!
- Grade 8 to 10 students who need to learn, revise or better understand the topic and prepare for IGCSE exams.
Start Time in SGT10:00am
End Time in SGT12:00pm
Cost/ HourSGD 70