We are making the most of the 9 weeks prior to the start of the IGCSE exams, through paper practice, aimed at getting you exam-ready, with detailed feedback and proven tips. This workshop will prepare you specifically for Unseen Poetry and Prose, a component of 0408 Paper 2 & 0475 Paper 4.
How will this benefit you?
- Using our unique Literary Tool you will
- Understand how to identify explicit and implicit meanings and attitudes
- Exam techniques practiced through extensive question practice and timed tests
- Write a critical commentary on a prose/poetry extract, to demonstrate an appreciation of the text
- Get your papers marked with detailed, personalized feedback, so you can get better with each test
- Grade 10 students looking to revise & practice writing a commentary on prose and poetry before the start of the exams. Grades 7 to 9 can also attend, in order to strengthen their foundations in English Literature.
Start Time in SGT5:30pm
End Time in SGT7:30pm
Cost/ HourSGD 70