IGCSE Business Studies learners will be able to:
• Understand different forms of business organisations, the environments in which businesses operate and business functions such as marketing, operations and finance
• Appreciate the role of people in business success.
• Calculate and interpret business data
• Communicate skills to support arguments with reasons
• Analyse business situations and reach decisions or judgements.
Students sitting Cambridge IGCSE in Economics will take two exam papers.
Paper 1: 1 hour 30 minutes, 50%. Written examination consisting of four questions requiring a mixture of short answers and structured data responses. Candidates answer all questions. 80 marks.
Paper 2: 1 hour 30 minutes, 50%. Written examination consisting of four questions based on a case study, provided as an Insert with the paper. Candidates answer all questions. 80 marks.
How I can help?
- A qualified chartered accountant with extensive work experience.
- I have been a lecturer in a UK business school.
- Applied teaching style where students appreciate the relevance of the subject and learn rather than memorize.