IB Business Management
The IB Business Management course at Young Scholarz is designed to develop students’ knowledge and understanding of business management theories, as well as their ability to apply a range of tools and techniques.
Students learn to analyse, discuss and evaluate business activities at local, national and international levels.
1:1 and Group Classes
We teach a hybrid model of solo and regular timetabled group classes (currently online). We assess the individual needs of every student and, partnering with parents, mutually decide on an appropriate course of study for the student. Our general recommendation is that students start their learning in a group class and once core theory has been understood, group sessions can be complemented with solo classes to consolidate learning and address any specific concerns.
We also offer paper marking services for this course. Having your practice papers marked will help give you a clear idea of where and how to improve. Please click here to know more.
What Will I Learn?
- Core curriculum topics
- A holistic view of the world of business to think critically and strategically about individual and organizational behaviour
- The importance of exploring business issues from different cultural perspectives
- Appreciate the nature and significance of change in a local, regional and global context
- Importance of environmental, social and ethical factors in the actions of individuals and organizations
- The importance of innovation in a business environment.
- Exam techniques and strategies through marked papers
- Lifelong subject skills that are applicable across fields