We're on a mission
to empower students with lifelong learning strategies that prepare them for school, university and beyond.
If you’re a curriculum/instructional designer, IGCSE & IB experienced teacher/tutor and/or someone who is passionate about education and e-learning, please send across your resumes using the form below and we’ll get in touch if there’s a suitable opening.
Our team comprises of part-time, full-time and hourly-basis members. We are spread across Singapore and India.
About Young Scholarz
Young Scholarz is a teaching organization that is based in Singapore. We promote lifelong learning among our students by empowering them with teaching strategies that get the highest results and build confidence in the subject. We specialize in IGCSE and IB English, Business Studies, Economics and French. Our wide range of services also include university essay guidance, resume writing, interview coaching and other expertly curated support. Our Young Scholarz alumni community is made up of more than 500 students, of whom many have attended Ivy League and top 5 UK universities. Visit us on www.youngscholarz.com
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner (as per Young Scholarz standard) and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student
- Create and distribute educational content (slides, notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades/marks and feedback through feedback forms and student trackers
- Maintain the google classroom(s), ensuring all necessary teacher and student materials pertaining to the subject and topic
- Previous teaching experience
- Possess relevant content knowledge and pedagogical practice to meet the learning requirements of students
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Available for lessons that may be scheduled during the week/weekends (One group lesson a week minimum)
- Paper Marking/ Feedback within 5 days of student submission
You will be compensated for the classes you teach and the number of hours you deliver, based on the mutually agreed rates. There is no monthly salary/stipend. This is a contractual employment.
Remote work with a mandatory reliable internet connection.