We're on a mission
to empower students with lifelong learning strategies that prepare them for school, university and beyond.
If you’re a curriculum/instructional designer, IGCSE & IB experienced teacher/tutor and/or someone who is passionate about education and e-learning, please send across your resumes using the form below and we’ll get in touch if there’s a suitable opening.
Our team comprises of part-time, full-time and hourly-basis members. We are spread across Singapore and India.
About Young Scholarz
If you are unable to use the application form below, kindly drop us an email at email@example.com if a suitable opportunity arises we will be in touch.
- Present video/in-person lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student
- Create and distribute educational content (slides, notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades/marks and feedback through feedback forms and student trackers
- Previous professional teaching experience
- Possess relevant content knowledge and pedagogical practice to meet the varied learning requirements of students
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
You will be compensated for the classes you teach and the number of hours you deliver, based on the mutually agreed rates. This is a contractual employment.
Remote work with a mandatory reliable internet connection. In-person classes are only in Singapore.
Young Scholarz is a teaching organization that is based in Singapore. We promote lifelong learning among our students by empowering them with teaching strategies that get the highest results and build confidence in the subject. We specialize in IGCSE and IB English and a range of other subjects that students need support in. Our wide range of services also includes university essay guidance, resume writing, interview coaching, and other expertly curated support. Social Media Intern Responsibilities
- Researches, creates and designs engaging content (creatives) for Social Media and posts according to organizational timelines
- Assists in developing and implementing social media strategies aimed at increasing product awareness
- Understands the overall concept of Young Scholarz, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service
- Supports other digital creative work needed to further the organization’s mission
- Good writing, editing (photo/video/text) and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Canva, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Open to administrative tasks that support the overall vision of the organization
Part-time for not more than 10 hours a week (1-2 hours every weekday) for a minimum period of 2 months. Extension of the internship will be based on performance reviews and mutual agreement. Location
Remote work with a mandatory reliable internet connection. Benefits
An experience certificate will be provided upon successful completion of the Internship period. If you’re interested and meet the requirements, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org