IB Hindi – Language B (both HL and SL)
Hindi – Language B is a foreign language learning course designed for students with some previous experience of Hindi, who need to build their command over the language. The main focus is on language acquisition and development in the 4 language skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
What Will I Learn?
- Mastery of core curriculum topics
- Unique question-specific strategies
- Exam techniques practiced through extensive question practice and personalised feedback
- Time management strategies
- An applied understanding and appreciation of the subject beyond the syllabus
- Lifelong subject and interdisciplinary skills
- How to achieve excellent grades