IB Spanish Language B (SL and HL)
Language B is a language acquisition course designed for students with some previous experience in Spanish. Students further develop their ability to communicate in Spanish through the study of language, themes and texts, while also developing their conceptual understanding of how the language works. The distinction between language B SL and HL lies in the level of competency the student is expected to develop in the receptive, productive and interactive skills.
1:1 and Group Classes
We teach a hybrid model of solo and regular timetabled group classes (currently online). We assess the individual needs of every student and, partnering with parents, mutually decide on an appropriate course of study for the student. Our general recommendation is that students start their learning in a group class and once core theory has been understood, group sessions can be complemented with solo classes to consolidate learning and address any specific concerns.
What Will I Learn?
- Mastery of core curriculum topics
- Unique question-specific strategies
- Exam techniques practiced through extensive question practice and personalised feedback
- Time management strategies
- An applied understanding and appreciation of the subject beyond the syllabus
- Lifelong subject and interdisciplinary skills
- How to achieve excellent grades