The IGCSE Physics (0625), is a course that allows for the integration of learning with practical knowledge. It enables students to acquire a significant level of learning and experience in the field of Physics, thus developing skills that are relevant to the study and practice of the subject.
What Will I Learn?
- Mastery of core curriculum topics
- Unique question-specific strategies
- Exam techniques practiced through extensive question practice and personalised feedback
- Time management strategies
- An applied understanding and appreciation of the subject beyond the syllabus
- Lifelong subject and interdisciplinary skills
- How to achieve excellent grades