The AS and A Level Psychology (9990) course is aimed at providing an introduction to psychological concepts, theories and research findings. Students are encouraged to use their learning to develop skills of analysis, interpretation, application and evaluation.
What Will I Learn?
- Mastery of core curriculum topics
- Unique question-specific strategies
- Exam techniques practiced through extensive question practice and personalised feedback
- Time management strategies
- An applied understanding and appreciation of the subject beyond the syllabus
- Lifelong subject and interdisciplinary skills
- How to achieve excellent grades