IGCSE Twelfth Night
Twelfth Night is a set text for paper 0475 IGCSE English Literature exams in 2021. One of Shakespeare’s famous plays, this is an example of comedy of humours, and explores the lives of twins separated at birth and brought together by love.
Twelfth Night explores a love triangle between a woman, man, and another woman (dressed as a man!). As the play progresses, you get to see the various characters and their humorous sides come to light, and the twisted tale that ensues.
Join this course to learn and explore Shakespeare’s play, language and writing style, and learn to answer questions based on the thorough study of the play. This course will be carried out in group classes and shall take place near the exam dates.
We also offer paper marking services for this course. Having your practice papers marked will help give you a clear idea of where and how to improve. Please click here to know more.
What Will I Learn?
- Deconstruct and analyse Shakespeare’s play
- Use your analysis to form essay-type answers
- Make notes and mind maps on the topic
- Understand literary devices and writer’s effect
- Mastery of core curriculum topics
- Unique question-specific strategies
- Exam techniques practiced through extensive question practice and personalised feedback
- An applied understanding and appreciation of the subject beyond the syllabus