French Proficiency Test (TEF Canada)
The French Proficiency Test is an international benchmark test that measures a person’s level of knowledge and skills in French. This test is aimed directly at those interested in applying for citizenship in Canada or Quebec, or for Immigration to Canada. The validity of the certificate is 2 years. There is no limit on how many times one can take the test. However, there is a one-month wait period between two successive tests.
For a Canadian Citizenship, the two oral modules are compulsory, in comprehension and expression.
What Will I Learn?
- Mastery of core level topics
- Unique question-specific strategies
- Exam techniques practiced through extensive question practice and personalised feedback
- Time management strategies
- An applied understanding and appreciation of the language