Learn the ABC’s of poetry through this comprehensive workshop that will take you through poetry conventions that form the basis of this genre. Words like caesura, stanza, meter, etc. can often be daunting to read and understand in the first go.
Understand these terms and learn to analyze a poem with the help of these. They would help you build more comprehensive and cohesive answers and as you learn to break down a poem into poetic devices, you achieve a deeper understanding of its meaning and effect.
Along with a better understanding, each literature answer should be structured and planned well. This workshop would help you achieve a well-organized answer with the use of poetic conventions.
Join this workshop NOW and reserve your slot before they’re all booked!
How will this benefit you?
- Learn how to identify important points of a poem
- Organise ideas and opinions in a logical sequence
- Learn to answer with a deeper understanding of the poem
- Learn to answer questions using poetic conventions
- Learn unique question-specific strategies
- Practice exam questions and be given thorough feedback
- Achieve excellent grades!
IGCSE English students who wish to hone their skills for their Literature exam.
Start Time in SGT11:00am
End Time in SGT12:30pm