The new year has begun and we’re all geared up for a batch filled with eager and enthusiastic IB students. We have selected topics that form the tenets of English Language and Literature. Based on our extensive experience, the workshops have been carefully curated to focus on topics that require much more time than the academic year allows. This helps to build a strong foundation and allows scope for a deeper understanding of the topics on hand.
We know you might have a lot of questions and doubts pertaining to the new year. The schedule begins on the 14th of January, 2024, and we’ve carefully planned all IB LangLit and IB Literature classes till March, so we recommend that you attend all classes to gain a comprehensive learning and understanding of the subject.
The classes are effectively planned around these modules:
- Text-based articles
- Image-based adverts
- Graphic texts
- Newspaper articles
- Web pages
- Literature essays
along with adequate exam practice classes.
The first class is most essential as you’ll get a clear idea of what the paper pattern is and what type of questions will be asked.
Click on the link to view the latest schedule.
How will this benefit you?
- Get a detailed overview of the paper
- Understand the paper pattern and questions to prepare for
- Learn how to identify important points of a text to construct an analytical answer
- Organize ideas and opinions in a logical sequence
- Study and analyze media and how it is used for various purposes
- Learn unique question-specific strategies
- Practice exam questions and be given thorough feedback
- Achieve excellent grades!
IB students who wish to seek guidance and practice in their IB Exams.
Start Time in SGT9:30am
End Time in SGT11:30am