The Internal Oral Assessment is supported by an extract from one non-literary text and one from a literary work. In this assessment, students shall offer a prepared response of 10 minutes, followed by a 5-minute question round by the teacher, with the help of a prompt.
This workshop will help you in formulating the correct response, and you shall prepare for possible questions that will be asked by the teacher.
This is Part 2 of a series of workshops. Join this session to learn how to formulate a prepared response and the soft skills to deliver it orally.
How will this benefit you?
- Learn how to identify important points of a text and summarize
- Organize ideas and opinions in a logical sequence
- Learn to answer orally in a crisp and sound tone
- Learn to answer questions with the help of prompts
- Learn unique question-specific strategies
- Practice exam questions and be given thorough feedback
- Achieve excellent grades!
- IB students who wish to seek guidance and practice in their IB Exams.
Start Time in SGT5:30pm
End Time in SGT7:30pm