Let’s see how well you’ve understood these topics so far! This workshop is aimed at the IGCSE Literature – Unseen Poetry component. By conducting intense pre-exam teaching sessions aimed at getting you exam-ready, you will learn more about yourself and where you need to work and improve any shortcomings. With detailed feedback and proven tips, our guided exam practice will help you score to the best of your abilities. This workshop will prepare you specifically for Unseen Poetry, a component of 0408 Paper 2 & 0475 Paper 4.
How will this benefit you?
- Exam techniques practiced through extensive question practice and timed tests
- Guided practice of a wide range of exam papers
- Revision of literary devices, themes and writers techniques
- Write a critical commentary on a prose/poetry extract, to demonstrate an appreciation of the text
- Have all of your In-class tests marked with detailed, personalized feedback, so you can improve with each test.
Grade 10 students looking to revise & practice writing a commentary on prose and poetry before the start of the exams.
Start Time in SGT11:00am
End Time in SGT1:00pm