Who knew that the simple act of reading would determine your future? With the next SAT exam just around the corner, this is the time to prep your reading skills and score.
The SAT exam is made of two broad sections – SAT English + SAT Math.
SAT English is further divided into two components – SAT Reading + SAT Writing and Language.
The SAT Reading component is crucial to your university application – 65 minutes of which are allotted to reading the passages as well as 52 multiple-choice questions to answer.
The SAT Reading workshop will help you learn strategies to read effectively, and extract relevant information from the passage to support your answers.
This is part 2 of the series of SAT Reading Workshops.
How will this benefit you?
- Learn effective ways to read passages
- Understand and analyse texts from published pieces
- Lift information relevant to the question
- Answer questions correctly
- Practice unique question types to improve scores
- Students applying in universities abroad as well as close to home.
Start Time in SGT10:00am
End Time in SGT11:00am