IGCSE Coordinated Sciences
The IGCSE Coordinated Sciences (Double Award) 0654 covers all 3 sciences – Physics, Chemistry and Biology. These are the primary components that every individual must learn at least till the IGCSEs for future applications in life. Learning about electricity, plant and animal nutrition, and acids and bases are fundamental to an individual, whether you want to pursue a degree in the future or not.
Hence the IGCSE Coordinated Sciences 0654 forms a concrete base for all those interested in studying science. It’s also the best option for those who are still testing their waters for a potential career in the fields of medicine, engineering, and a plethora of other scientific fields.
This paper is divided into Core and Extended, depending on a student’s grades and the paper pattern and difficulty level differ from there. Both assessments have 3 papers, each focusing on multiple-choice questions, theory and practicals, respectively.
Official Course Page
Head over to the official Cambridge website for access to read further:
IGCSE Coordinated Sciences 0654 – 2023-2024 Syllabus
IGCSE Coordinated Sciences 0654 – 2025-2027 Syllabus
We also offer paper marking services for this course. Having your practice papers marked will give you a clear idea of where and how to improve. Please click here to learn more.
What Will I Learn?
- Mastery of core curriculum topics
- Unique question-specific strategies
- Develop keen interest in scientific affairs
- Learn attitudes relevant to the field that include a concern for accuracy, precision, curiosity and enquiry, and inventiveness
- Initiate an interest in the environment and the care it needs
- Exam techniques practiced through extensive question practice and personalised feedback
- An applied understanding and appreciation of the subject beyond the syllabus
- Lifelong subject and interdisciplinary skills