IGCSE Accounting 0452 is a course carefully designed by Cambridge to teach students the skills of measuring business profit and loss. This course ranges from the fundamentals of accounting to the more challenging principles and policies.
At Young Scholarz, this course will help the students attain both practical skills and theoretical knowledge as it will focus on the theory and concepts of accounting, along with the ways in which accounting is used in a variety of modern economic and business contexts. It will also help students build skills in recording, reporting, presenting, and interpreting financial information which will help in their further study, and for a future career within the profession.
All candidates will take two papers –
Join this course for an in-depth understanding of the topics and sufficient preparation for your exams!
Head over to the official Cambridge website to read further: IGCSE Accounting – 0452
We also offer paper marking services for this course. Having your practice papers marked will help give you a clear idea of where and how to improve. Please click here to know more.
What Will I Learn?
- Mastery of core curriculum topics
- Unique question-specific strategies
- Exam techniques practised through extensive question practice and personalised feedback
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles and purposes of accounting for individuals, businesses, non-trading organizations, and society as a whole
- An understanding of accounting concepts, principles, policies, techniques, procedures and terminology
- Improved skills of numeracy, literacy, communication, inquiry, presentation, and interpretation.
- An applied understanding and appreciation of the subject beyond the syllabus
- Lifelong subject and interdisciplinary skills