IGCSE An Inspector Calls
An Inspector Calls is a play written by J.B. Priestley, an English dramatist, performed in the Soviet Union for the first time in 1945.
The play is a set text for paper 0475 IGCSE English Literature exams in 2021. It begins at the onset of an engagement celebration, and ends in a series of serious revelations. Love, deceit, negligence, and betrayal follow suit in this eerily construed play.
Performed within only 3 acts, this play throws light on each pivotal character and one is left thinking and reflecting on their actions that unintentionally brought a tragic end to a lady.
Enroll for this course for a better understanding of the play, and learn to answer essay-type questions on the same, with these group classes held in congruence with the exams.
We also offer paper marking services for this course. Having your practice papers marked will help give you a clear idea of where and how to improve. Please click here to know more.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn to identify and extract themes and literary devices
- Write essay type questions based on your analysis
- Make effective literature notes and mind maps
- Mastery of core curriculum topics
- Unique question-specific strategies
- Exam techniques practiced through extensive question practice and personalised feedback
- An applied understanding and appreciation of the subject beyond the syllabus