The IGCSE Biology 0610 course is focused on helping learners understand the world of biology and to develop skills that are relevant to the study and practice of biology. The syllabus includes the basic principles and concepts of Biology, some current applications of the subject, and a strong emphasis on practical skills.
What Will I Learn?
- Mastery of core curriculum topics
- Unique question-specific strategies
- Exam techniques practiced through extensive question practice and personalised feedback
- Time management strategies
- An applied understanding and appreciation of the subject beyond the syllabus
- Lifelong subject and interdisciplinary skills
- How to achieve excellent grades