IGCSE Computer Science 0478/0984
The Cambridge Computer Science Course teaches the principles and practices of computing, giving you confidence by honing your ability to think and program computationally. By writing the computer code, you learn programming and understanding the main principles of problem-solving with the use of computers. Using algorithms and a high-level programming language you can develop computer-based solutions to problems. Along with this, you should develop a plethora of technical skills along with the ability to test effectively and evaluate computing solutions.
This course helps the student appreciate the current emerging computing technologies and its benefits. When you take up the computer science course, you’re also supporting your learning in other subjects of science and engineering, along with life skills used in your daily life. The IGCSE Computer Science course helps the learners develop skills for their next steps in the education field, thereby honing skills in employment as well.
We also offer paper marking services for this course. Having your practice papers marked will help give you a clear idea of where and how to improve. Please click here to know more.
What Will I Learn?
- Mastery of core curriculum topics
- Unique question-specific strategies
- Exam techniques practiced through extensive question practice and personalised feedback
- Time management strategies
- An applied understanding and appreciation of the subject beyond the syllabus
- Understanding of the main principles of solving problems by using computers
- Understanding that every computer system is made up of sub-systems, which in turn consist of further sub-systems
- Lifelong subject and interdisciplinary skills