IGCSE German – Foreign Language
The German Foreign Language Course is aimed at developing in students, an ability to use the language effectively. By developing language skills of listening, reading, speaking and writing, students will be able to use German fluently for practical communication. Students will gain language proficiency required to communicate effectively in German at level A2, with elements of level B1.
What Will I Learn?
- Mastery of core curriculum topics
- Unique question-specific strategies
- Exam techniques practiced through extensive question practice and personalised feedback
- Time management strategies
- An applied understanding and appreciation of the subject beyond the syllabus
- Lifelong subject and interdisciplinary skills
- How to achieve excellent grades