Information and Communication Technology – 0417
Cambridge IGCSE Information and Communication Technology provides learners with the ability to use a broad range of ICT skills and encourages knowledge and understanding of the development of ICT systems, networks and their safe use.
Learners in a modern ICT-based world need to have the ability to gather, process and manipulate data , and our course does exactly this. It provides the students the ability to understand the rapid changes of ICT in a technology-based world and the impact ICT has on the world. Our course not only provides the students an in-depth knowledge on ICT but also helps them work on their skills.
All candidates take three papers –
Join this course for an in-depth understanding of the topics and sufficient preparation for your exams!
Official Course Page
Head over to the official Cambridge website to read further.
We also offer paper marking services for this course. Having your practice papers marked will help give you a clear idea of where and how to improve. Please click here to know more.
What Will I Learn?
- Mastery of core curriculum topics
- Unique question-specific strategies
- Exam techniques practiced through extensive question practice and personalised feedback
- An understanding of the basic components, use and application of different ICT systems and networks
- The skills to analyse, design, implement, test and evaluate ICT systems
- The skills to understand the impact of current and new technologies on methods of working in the outside world
- The ability to recognise potential risks when using ICT, and use safe, secure and responsible practice.