IB Biology (both HL and SL)
Adhering to the overarching theme of Nature of Science, this IB Biology programme is aimed at encouraging students to appreciate scientific study and gain sufficient knowledge in Biology – its methods and techniques. It also develops personal skills and experimental abilities in order to train students to undertake ethical research in the field of Biology.
What Will I Learn?
- Mastery of core curriculum topics
- Unique question-specific strategies
- Exam techniques practiced through extensive question practice and personalised feedback
- Time management strategies
- An applied understanding and appreciation of the subject beyond the syllabus
- Lifelong subject and interdisciplinary skills
- How to achieve excellent grades