IB English Literature
Our IB English Literature programme introduces students to a range of literary works of different periods, genres, styles and contexts. Students develop an understanding of the techniques involved in literary criticism and the ability to form independent literary judgments.
1:1 and Group Classes
We teach a hybrid model of solo and regular timetabled group classes (currently online). We assess the individual needs of every student and, partnering with parents, mutually decide on an appropriate course of study for the student. Our general recommendation is that students start their learning in a group class and once core theory has been understood, group sessions can be complemented with solo classes to consolidate learning and address any specific concerns.
We also offer paper marking services for this course. Having your practice papers marked will help give you a clear idea of where and how to improve. Please click here to know more.
What Will I Learn?
- Mastery of core curriculum topics
- Unique question-specific strategies
- Exam techniques practiced through extensive question practice and personalised feedback
- Time management strategies
- An applied understanding and appreciation of the subject beyond the syllabus
- Lifelong subject and interdisciplinary skills
- How to achieve excellent grades