IB Mandarin Ab Initio
This language acquisition course is especially designed for students with little or no previous experience in Mandarin. Aimed at helping students develop the ability to communicate in Mandarin, this course fosters their receptive, productive and interactive skills. The syllabus ensures that students understand the basic structures of the language, learn a range of appropriate vocabulary, and also learn to use a register and format that are appropriate to social situations.
What Will I Learn?
- Mastery of core curriculum topics
- Unique question-specific strategies
- Exam techniques practiced through extensive question practice and personalised feedback
- Time management strategies
- An applied understanding and appreciation of the subject beyond the syllabus
- Lifelong subject and interdisciplinary skills
- How to achieve excellent grades