IB Mandarin Language B
Language B is a language acquisition course designed for students with some previous experience in Mandarin. Students further develop their ability to communicate in French through the study of language, themes and texts, while also developing their conceptual understanding of how the language works. The distinction between language B SL and HL lies in the level of competency the student is expected to develop in the receptive, productive and interactive skills.
What Will I Learn?
- Mastery of core curriculum topics
- Unique question-specific strategies
- Exam techniques practiced through extensive question practice and personalised feedback
- Time management strategies
- An applied understanding and appreciation of the subject beyond the syllabus
- Lifelong subject and interdisciplinary skills
- How to achieve excellent grades