The PSAT is a great primer for the SAT, and even the ACT, but it’s more than just a trial run. PSAT scores are used to identify National Merit Scholars and award merit scholarships. With this in mind, Young Scholarz has designed a robust PSAT programme that will ensure you’re ready to tackle the SAT.
1:1 and Group Classes
We teach a hybrid model of solo and regular timetabled group classes (currently online). We assess the individual needs of every student and, partnering with parents, mutually decide on an appropriate course of study for the student. Our general recommendation is that students start their learning in a group class and once core theory has been understood, group sessions can be complemented with solo classes to consolidate learning and address any specific concerns.
What Will I Learn?
- Full-length practice tests
- Unique and proven question specific strategies
- How to read faster and retain information
- Understand the best way to approach reading each passage
- Time management
- Mastery of exam techniques
- Lifelong subject and interdisciplinary skills