The IB Psychology course is aimed at introducing the three crucial approaches to behaviour – biological, cognitive and sociocultural. Through the study of concepts, theories and research, students will be encouraged to apply their knowledge of mental processes in an applied area of study.
1:1 and Group Classes
We teach a hybrid model of solo and regular timetabled group classes (currently online). We assess the individual needs of every student and, partnering with parents, mutually decide on an appropriate course of study for the student. Our general recommendation is that students start their learning in a group class and once core theory has been understood, group sessions can be complemented with solo classes to consolidate learning and address any specific concerns.
We also offer paper marking services for this course. Having your practice papers marked will help give you a clear idea of where and how to improve. Please click here to know more.
What Will I Learn?
- Mastery of core curriculum topics
- Unique question-specific strategies
- Exam techniques practiced through extensive question practice and personalised feedback
- Time management strategies
- An applied understanding and appreciation of the subject beyond the syllabus
- Lifelong subject and interdisciplinary skills
- How to achieve excellent grades